Cuba Study Session over Lunch at a Havana Paladar
US Women's Travel Challenge Delegation and their Guide
We invite and encourage educators and activists
to help us develop this resource
by sharing teaching materials
we can feature on this webpage.
Sheryl Lutjens, Professor and Director
Department of Women's Studies
California State University, San Marcos
- Reports, Commentary & Analysis
- Academic Publications
- Arts & Culture
- Homepage News & Events Archive
- Women's Voices
Our mission is to build a strong US women's movement dedicated to ending the US government blockade of Cuba and to creating mutually beneficial US–Cuba relations; our work is rooted in the concept of universal human rights, racial and economic justice, and women's rights.
- Right to Travel: Help us work to end all travel bans on US citizens for travel to Cuba, and on Cubans who cannot secure US visas to visit the US.
- Reality of Cuban Women's Lives: Learn about impressive public policy advances of Cuban women, and also about the harsh impacts of the US blockade on the lives of Cuban women and children.
- Advancing Global Feminisms: Join us as we learn how to share the lessons of global women's networks to advance the status of women globally and to build a strong US women's movement.
Join the US Women & Cuba Collaboration. Contact us to be added to our email list for notices of news, action items, and upcoming delegation opportunities (not more than one email a month).